ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod Headphones?

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I find that, I bouhgt some Sony noise cancelling head phones, half price at £40, and they were rubbish. The noise cancelling thing did absolutely nothing except be heavy which meant that it dragged the headphones out of your ear.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
something to note on high end earphones is the fit, they rely on the user having the correct size "buds" for your ears.
The earphones need to be sealed in the ear canal correctly.
I use ultimate ears superfi.5's - and bought some custom silicone "buds" which improved the sound 200%.

I bought some of these yersterday http://www.iheadphones.co.uk/headphones/23604/Shure+SE110+Sound+Isolating+Earphones+Black.htm

The standard Ipod headphones are dreadfull IMO so I went out and bought these from Comet.

I'm bitterly disapointed with them, the sound quality is perhaps even worst than the standard headphones.

Hopefully i'll be able to get a refund : (

Any suggestions on what to change to?

I have these as well, got them for £17.99 in play sale, they have no bass whatsoever! i use bose majority of time and dont have any issue with them

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
suprised you had problems with the sound on them, shures are normally very good i've had a few sets in my time and they were great. I have a set of etymoticat the moment, but they're not that bassy and i'm not sure if they fit the sort of music i listen to. As above cx300's are quite good but a bit over bassed imo. I guess it depends on what sort of music u listen to the most. If you do want bass though, i'd recommend some skullcandy full metal jackets.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I have recently bought the Shure SE110 from play.com and likewise found that the bass output is very weak but slightly improved when bass expander is selected on my iPhone playback EQ settings. I usually prefer a more treble output so it's not a problem for me but I'd not recommend them for anyone who likes strong bass output. The sound however is crystal clear.

I have recently bought the Shure SE110 from play.com and likewise found that the bass output is very weak but slightly improved when bass expander is selected on my iPhone playback EQ settings. I usually prefer a more treble output so it's not a problem for me but I'd not recommend them for anyone who likes strong bass output. The sound however is crystal clear.

i find the bass struggles on my ipod's, seems better say when plugged in to my laptop but glad i didnt spend full whack on them