ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod in 172 with std CD player and 6 disk

Just wondering what people have done to use the Ipod in a 172 with the standard fit radio and CD player?

I was thinking of using the Itrip Nano but a mate had one for his ipod mini and didnt rate it at all, apparantly it saves the radio frequecies in your playlist and when on random will play them?

Any experiences?

(Its an Ipod Nano by the way)

106 GTi
To get decent sound quality (itrips use the Fm radio tuner so the sound is poor) look into a dension ice link. Plugs into the standard CD changer port and allows full control over the ipod. Do a search on dension as fair few threads on here.

Megane 225 Cup
I thought it was used instead of a CD changer, I used an FM tuner for a while and i thought it was quite good.. although it wasnt one of those ones that runs off the ipods battery, it had its own battery.. i thought it was not much worse than a CD..

I think it depends on what one you get though.