ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Irish driver and co-driver having a few laughs

BG 182
[video]http://www.roadandtrack.com/racing/in-car-videos/in-car-rally-video-irish-teams-cursing[/video]

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol I didn't really understand all of that but it sounds like they were having a good time also made me think about snatch.

Ph1 track car, Dci
Not as good as the irish one with the nova that gets stuck behind the impreza then ends up ramming him lol

Slippy potato, location 4. kneepads junction, ha ha kangaroo. Shakira habalajabbaroo feck tree tree square route of lewis.

That's all I understood.

182cup & 172 racecar
Go straight through the fukker, that'll give him something to do, look at him with his hands in his pockets.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was showing a customer the top video yesterday as he's into cars etc. told me a story when he went to Ireland and stayed over at this really nice b&b. the owner was really nice, well spoken etc etc. then her five year old son came in with scrambled egg all over his face. Well her language changed, f this and all that. He didn't know where to look, hilarious aparantly. Maybe it's an Irish thing lol