ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Irish Newbie!

Clio Sport 172
Hey everyone!Found thid site by accident really.Only bought a Clio Sport 172 last week!Had a 106 gti Dimma but im loving the Clio at the mo!More powerful,much more comfortable and nicer to drive.Dont know if there is many Irish on this site?The Clio Sports seem to be very rare over here.
My car is completely as is from factory except for being lowered but i hope i can get a few tips from here to change that and hopefully to bring the bhp up more.Thanks!!!

2affvbl.jpg

Renaultsport 220T
Hi, and welcome!

Haven't been to Cork for a few years.
I've played a gig in a pub in Leap though.

There is loads of good info on this site, as long as you cut through the hairdressing bollix. I guess the road tax must be quite steep there.

I think everyone is driving Opel Manta 400's in Cork these days.
The land of Billy Coleman!!!! Legend!

Steve :D

Clio Sport 172
Hi, and welcome!

Haven't been to Cork for a few years.
I've played a gig in a pub in Leap though.

There is loads of good info on this site, as long as you cut through the hairdressing bollix. I guess the road tax must be quite steep there.

I think everyone is driving Opel Manta 400's in Cork these days.
The land of Billy Coleman!!!! Legend!

Steve :D

Ya the tax is fairly steep alright,still have to pay mine for the year but i think its over €500!!!
Ha Ha!!! Dont see many Mantas around but there was a Billy Coleman replica alright at a show here last week!

Be class to have a CS meet in the south of Ireland,but id love to get over to the UK and go to one!

Renaultsport 220T
The question is, would anyone understand what the feck you are saying!

+2

lol

My last Manta ended up in Cork. They love them down there.
The guy that came up to buy it was incredibly difficult to understand. lol
He was the Opel dealer.