ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is anyone familiar with Windows Vista please?

GR7

Shiny red R32
Is anyone familiar with Windows Vista please?

My friend has just got a new Evesham computer with Windows Vista with WINTV Nova DT IR or 1R (forget if it's a 1 or an I) and she's not got the driver to get the TV bit working properly so I was wondering/hoping that you clever techy people might have a suggestion as to how or where she can download the driver to get it all working properly!

Thanks

monaco blue 172 ..
ive just got a new pc with windows vista all i did was plug all my hardware in wether it be by usb or whatever and it automaticaly locates the drivers for you or failing that it should take you sttraight to a website with the driver you need ... hope this helps...

GR7

Shiny red R32
SHe has been sorting it all out but couldn't find the driver for it so will have a look at the above link and see if I can get any info.

Thanks as always!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i used a hauppage. i found i needed the drivers from the actual site as the ones downloaded from MS didn't work completley. make sure u have the driver right then type it into google and see how other people got on...i think they're normally HVR or PVR numbers...