ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it worth it????

Clio 197
Saw a navy blue Clio 172 FF at a garage earlier. Just went into have a gander as it looked quite tidy.

Its a 51 plate with 68k on the clock and 3 owners. The guy had a HPI certificate saying it was clear and there wasnt any parking dents, just usual curbed wheels and stone chipped front end.

It was up for £4695, not really sure but do people think this is worth it?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd sell you my flame red for that, same age, 71k. Bet mines better to lol.

Clio 197
I'd sell you my flame red for that, same age, 71k. Bet mines better to lol.

Not really looking to buy it mate but still thought it wasnt too bad really. The wheels were curbed up quite badly though and the guy said it needed a cambelt doing.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i only paid a bit more for my 51 plate with 38k on and a cambelt change and a service, with warrenty so aye a wee bit over priced

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I paid just over £4k for an 02 at 56k... did need 1 or 2 bits though, but nowt desperate!!

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
just sold my flame red 172 with 58k on 51plate for 3900. The price of them is taking such a dive recently, i think nearer the 4k mark for the early ph2 172's is about ryt

Asking on here if something is worth it ?? Waste of time imo, as nothing is every worth anything at all (imo of course)