ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is the rs tuner map causing this?

RB 182
Took the car down the local garage to get checked due to it struggling to rev in low rpm but it's fine when on full throttle, they simply said it's over fuelling and take the map off and get it done professionally! But reading the reviews on the map no one seems to suffer with this! Thinking it could be something else? Can't take the map off ATM due lost the original ecu setup :( also the engine coolant light is on! Any help or advice would be helpful thanks

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
dony know if this is any help ive had the awful cold running for 5 min problem used a bottle of cataclean and big improvement,not cured but from cold less noticeable and only lasts a min the most then car runs fine

RB 182
dony know if this is any help ive had the awful cold running for 5 min problem used a bottle of cataclean and big improvement,not cured but from cold less noticeable and only lasts a min the most then car runs fine
Is this the same as redex? If so used one a few months ago!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
in a different league i think asked my local garage they use it its well used in the trade i think it sorted my pre cat lambda as car is running much better also 2mpg more im getting

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I wouldn't take it back to the garage. Sounds like they have no idea after the comments about the map. Changing a lambda is a very easy job to do yourself. In the mean time you can unplug your lambda and the ECU will use preset settings instead of the potentially very wrong ones it is currently using.

RB 182
I wouldn't take it back to the garage. Sounds like they have no idea after the comments about the map. Changing a lambda is a very easy job to do yourself. In the mean time you can unplug your lambda and the ECU will use preset settings instead of the potentially very wrong ones it is currently using.
Absolutely useless with cars not going to lie, I'll have a look for a guide on YouTube.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
pre cat m8 do that 1 causes the most problems gsf do them and you get 10 percent off