ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is there any distinguishing marks on eibach springs?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
hi i bought some lowering springs for my clio the seller cant remeber what brand they were, as they were only on the car a few weeks and then he went lower.
they are black 35mm drop and he says cost im £135+vat, which suggests to me eibach springs, as spax and apex are yellow and g-max and pi are red.
i only have the rears the now due to a mix up and the only thing on them is green printing with 76003 Rear

is there anything which could give me a step to a hint of what springs they could be. not that is really matters they are still going on, but its for my own curiocity.

172 Race Car
my prolines were grey and had eibach on them im sure.

i think sportlines are red but dont quote me on that

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i guess they are definetly not eibachs, they a gloss black just like the standard ones but look slightly thicker and i'm sure he radius is wider.

My prolines were a metallic black with eibach written very small in white. They were thicker than the OEM springs.