ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this contract any good?

Not a 320d
Samsungs Galaxy S6 Edge Plus 32GB
24 month, unlimited text/call. 1GB data (enough for me)
£75 down and £27.50 a month
Found it on Uswitch. On O2 from Mobiles.co.uk or something. Is this just some ploy where they will up the price 5 times in a year so Im paying £40 a month? Virgin Media did that to me. Seems absurd you take out a contract at one price and end up paying more.

Ive a work phone but changing jobs and I dont think a phone is provided. Need a new one. Figured Id use my Nokia 3310 or get a new phone.

Should I wait for the release of a new one next spring or go for the Edge Plus? Seems good enough and I can play emulators on the train when I get bored.

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
Mobiles.co.uk are legit, couple of family members have used them and got O2 contracts (that are fixed for the whole term at one price) and not had any issues thus far

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Just out of interest, have you owned a smartphone before? Especially a Galaxy or iPhone?

They're proper data hungry even when you don't think it's using data. 1GB is awfully low.

I have 2GB and have never gone over. Wifi at work, home, friends houses so only need data for when I'm out for maps on the phone, whatsapp and that's about it.

Not a 320d
Thanks, I am connected to wifi when at home so was going on my current phones data usage - got an ipod 5 at the moment and says ive used 5GB since December 14. i had intended to be connected to wifi in the office as well. I suppose I am at home 99% of the time..... Only time i am not is at the gym or out for food.

Maybe you are right and I should take into consideration the train and perhaps office or pub or something.

Ill have another look at the deals and see if i can get more.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I used 5 gig is 8 days because I turned wifi off and the router was being a helmet.. I latch onto everyone's wifi, friends, customers, shops if I can..

As said, a gig is nothing.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I gave up on my unlimited for a 5gig limit and went to EE.. Threes coverage was poor and I never seem to have any 3G anyways..

When I did have no limit I would stream kisstory all day through my work radio and slap on YouTube mix sets or albums etc.. When you have no limit, it's easy to find ways to use your data.. Now I'm on a limit I have to get on wifi or the phones a no no...