ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this expensive?

Williams2,Willy rall
Oneeighttwo,
If you think that is dear,price a ZF LSD unit up for a Williams.valver ettc,just had a new different crown wheel/pinion for mine £260 plus ~~ the unit,when I bought my first one it was about £1400 plus the crownwheel plus vat about 10 years ago.It is a plated diff,and power is almost instant to both wheels,Oh forgot you need a special shorter shaft on the passenger side.All essential to be competitive,My missus has drawn the line on spending though~~~ would love the 6speed Sadev sequential etc etc ~~~ a mere snip at £7500 ~~ if your lucky.I got a Gripper diff done for a mate,and that was over £1000 .hope this helps.

Mr2 Roadster
Waste of money in my opinion on a stock 172/182.

Get some Toyo R888's instead.

Clio 182
iPap said:
Waste of money in my opinion on a stock 172/182.

Get some Toyo R888's instead.

Hi Ipap Mine's not a stock 182, and does struggle to put the power down, even with a hint of dampness, the wheels spin up. I have learnt to control it better, but would like to know what difference it would make. I am going to try a set of Yoko Parada's once these tyres have run out to see if they are any better.

I would like to hear from other People who's Clio's (MarkM?) that are putting out over 200BHP, especially people with a cup and how they deal with the extra power thorugh the fronts.

Cheers

Paul.

I'm sure I've seen that quafie dif in the evo magazine or somewhere like that, for at least £100 cheaper, I recon somewhere will do it wheeper than that

Mr2 Roadster
You need to see the Toyos R888's to believe how good they are...

A local guy has them on his Evo and he get's full tracton on roundabouts from second to third flat out...

Clio 182
iPap said:
You need to see the Toyos R888's to believe how good they are...

A local guy has them on his Evo and he get's full tracton on roundabouts from second to third flat out...

i'll have a look at the Toyo's I have read good things about the Parada's too!!

Cheers

Paul.