ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Isofix

clio sport 172
i can any one tel me if a 53 plate mk2 p2 172 sport would be fitted with Isofix for a chiled seat and how will i know

Have a look in the boot, if there's a dirt great big black bar running along the bottom of the rear seats then you still have it.

Golf GTD Mk7
lol, you missed a point 1.35kg ;)

it's under a plastic cover which you will see from the boot at the bottom of the seats. Just pulls off

You can also feel ISOFIX if yo put your hand down the seat joint

About here:

Isofix.jpg

Clio 182 Cup
I have an ISOFIX seat in my Clio 182. It is the simplest thing ever to fit. The seat has 2 fixing points you line up with the isofix bar on the car, then slot it it. Its simple and really safe.
If you buy your child seat from somewhere like mothercare, they will be able to tell you if it is suitable for your 172 or not.

clio sport 172
i know i have the big plasic bar thing but i have a lookm , as my mre is pregant and gettign the rocaro car seat and buggy set and the isio fix so would be cool if i have it , well its a full fat 172 and im the second owner with old lady first and ive never touched the bar thing