ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

it aint speedlines or turinis.. my new front end for trax

ok, its not turinis or a cup spoiler, but ive gone quite different with the front end, quite a good evil look to it now, its not gna be to many of yours taste.. thought seeings as im a member id still show what its like at moment.

cliomidz.jpg
[/IMG]

DCi 100
I've never been a fan of black/silver wheels on any car of any style if I'm honest.

But I'm quite interested to see the front in daylight to see the details, or are you going to be all hidey and not show pics till after trax?

Might look better with the plate mounted elsewhere!?

interesting seein a few of you mentioning the plate position...
in person its the best feature, the bodyshop i used for the work followed my design perfectly and the plate is actually mounted to the existing bumpstrip cut, and smoothed into the lower half mouth and got a bit of angle in it too...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I like this! Something different! But yeh remove the plate for the show ;)

I've never been a fan of black/silver wheels on any car of any style if I'm honest.

But I'm quite interested to see the front in daylight to see the details, or are you going to be all hidey and not show pics till after trax?

i just havent got any of it all clean in the day at all yet mate :) soon as i do, il post up :)

I'm not keen on where the front plate is, I hate 'lowered' number plates, apart from that it looks nice.

1.2 clio phase 2
looking well smart. quite like the custom work dude. job looks well done aswell. bet it was a bomb? done anything to the rear to jazz it up?