ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It just had to be done!

I don't know if anyone has seen the spoof "Rainbow" TV show that was done for J. Clarkson's birthday, but Zippy mentions his Renault Urinal - used just for pissing about.

Just had to do it!

urinal.jpg

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
looks gash - should have spent the money on a new number plate

S

Perhaps I should have explained it's on my rally car, and I posted it to give you guys a bit of a laugh. I think it's quite amusing, but I had forgotten most people who post on CS have had a sense of humour bypass!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've got a cracking sense of humour. I'm also extremely funny.

Me and you both know that badge is a bit s**t.

RB 182
if it was a renault urinal, surly the clio badge should be removed and it be placed there as now it is a urinal clio? im deffinatly missing something here...

260% JCW
I don't know if anyone has seen the spoof "Rainbow" TV show that was done for J. Clarkson's birthday, but Zippy mentions his Renault Urinal - used just for pissing about.

Just had to do it!

urinal.jpg

What's funny about making yourself look like a massive c**t?............

Z4 Coupe
Perhaps I should have explained it's on my rally car, and I posted it to give you guys a bit of a laugh. I think it's quite amusing, but I had forgotten most people who post on CS have had a sense of humour bypass!

You lost your handbag sweetheart?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had a old Y reg metro as my first car and re-arranged the badges on the back to read MINUTE ROAST.

LOL so you come onto a forum specifically full of renault clio fans and post a picture where you've labelled your car a urinal and then wonder why everyone doesn't instantly burst into spontaneous laughter and high-fives?

Sit back and thick about it for a while...

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Just make sure you keep your window open so we can all use it for what you think it is.

Clio Sport 172 Ph1
some people taking the clio thing abit to serious on here, its a car club not a cult......... just cos he mixed a few letters up for a joke (which obviously no one found funny) you lot are going on like he should be sacrificed!!!! i like clio's as much as the next man but dont lose my rag cos someone's f*@ked with the badge.

PH1 172
I dont see what the fuss is about... I get it.. think its quite amusing for a quick giggle, nothing more.. its his bloody raly car anyway who cares what it says on the back of it!

Inferno 182
Please don't tell me you actually went out your way to buy that? Or even spend time putting it on! Fair enough it would have been funny if it was done on photoshop but to actually do it on your own car :/

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
Everything you just said is true :) I've had a laugh a couple of times on here and I only joined the other week lol