ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITG MAXOGEN

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 182
THink ill keep and eye on this although im sure there are plenty of people on here dong the same thing

Trader Rating - 50%
1   1   0
  172 /megane cab
i got mine for 150 was it worth it ? i like it but it aint worth 150 if i paid 300 or somthing like that i would be pist

Trader Rating - 50%
1   1   0
  172 /megane cab
dont care what any of you clio lovers say they aint worth 300 and imo they aint even worth half that so over rated

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  VX220
ive got a 10% off ebay voucher...i would rather save 50p on a pack of micro fibers mate. This is up for silly money

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  VX220
i think its one off, like when you get good feed back. had a couple and somebody did post one on here once...but they are paypal specific otherwise i would post it

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Golf GTD Mk7
I'm guessing the guy crashed his 182. Quite a few items up for sale. Have to agree B16DOE, can't understand how they can charge so much. Viper is supposed to give the same gains, and is half the price.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Black Gold Trophy
I dont know why people blow £100+ on an air filter!
How much do you honestly expect to gain from an air filter?
RS tuner or matched inlets over this pile of carbon fibre w@nk material anyday!