ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It's Been Awhile :)

Clio 172
Hello All

The last time I was on this site I was driving around in a Williams 3 with 197k on the clock well the old girl started to let go in a big way so I thought I would get rid and get a family car well that lasted 5 mins and I got a Subaru Impreza and I promised not to mod it again that went straight out of the window a lot of money later I had a fire breathing monster.
Fast forward to now I have always liked hot hatches and with the price of fuel and a wedding coming up its bye bye Scooby and hello 172 at last I will own one I pick it up this Saturday its having a few bits sorted before I collect it. I cant wait I took it for a long test drive and fell back in love with French hot hatches
:D

Thanks James

Clio 172
th_media_zpse8a9b2c4.jpg
No plans it will be left a standard after the money the scooby got spent on it I am just happy with a standard car other than sorting out the lights.

Clio 172
Cheers gents will get some pics of the scooby up when I am not at work.
I left the outside alone on it and went to town on the drive train and other goodies :D