ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its time for some Marmite

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
absolutely stinking awesome. i knew you would go for one.

the perfect 182 now imo.

maybe with the 2.0 badges, side repeaters (and ....door mirrors?) it would be ever better!!

taster...

1f4c2050.jpg

Focus ST
Bubbles, I spend many an minute/hour planning what subtle mod to do next. Then someone like you goes and does something that just confuses me into another minute/hour of what should I do next and how much I can get if I sell me Mom (bless her cotton socks).

Looks AWESOME....

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Ooooo we were talking about a carbon spoiler yesterday! that would rock.. if only there was one

Thanks for more great comments :D i will definantly be getting the smoked side repeaters and black door badges.

And YellowA: What? haha

106 GTi
There is no way I would let Si work on my car! ;)

Nice one. Look forward to seeing it at Trax.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Bubbles said:
Ooooo we were talking about a carbon spoiler yesterday! that would rock.. if only there was one

Thanks for more great comments :D i will definantly be getting the smoked side repeaters and black door badges.

And YellowA: What? haha
whats so hard to understand about what i said? a black bonnet imo i wouldnt expect to be to the taste of a female

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Indeed... YellowA: just stick to your girly girls with fluffy bits and pink ;)

Rich: you were mentioned quite alot yesterday ;) we're the only 2 to have driven Si's car... or so he tells me!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Your in live? awwwww ;)

Thanks hehe :approve: :approve: :approve:

Just popped down the shop to get some cash out ready for brands... i loved looking at the reflection in the shop window haha

Tangoed Works
Carbon badge and splitter would make it look really mean, along with carbon side badges, stripped, carbon buckets and a shiny cage!

Stunning car BTW

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Bubbles said:
Indeed... YellowA: just stick to your girly girls with fluffy bits and pink ;)

Rich: you were mentioned quite alot yesterday ;) we're the only 2 to have driven Si's car... or so he tells me!
errr..i don't do fluffy bits either thankyou :)

Chocolate Bar™
jayxx83 said:
Carbon badge and splitter would make it look really mean, along with carbon side badges, stripped, carbon buckets and a shiny cage!

Stunning car BTW

only a couple of mods to finish it off then lol

looks great! just wish i could be bothered to adjust mine so it sat that nice.

VW ....
yellowA said:
i like it but cant help but think it's very manly for a female owner!!

lol ..... what a random comment :S

i would be quite happy if my biatch had the balls(not literally ;)) to do that to a car

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i prefered it with the yellow bonnet. Also i think the shiny-ness of the carbon makes it look a bit wierd - would look better if it was mat or a bit duller.

106 GTi
Bubbles said:

Should I be worried? No invite down from him though!

Damn I feel privilaged, we have something in common now ;)