ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iv gone PINK !!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't know what to say really. You asked for opinions, got them, now you're crying about it.

Your car isn't 'modified'. Its just had a load of tat bolted on. I'm sorry to sound rude (I was the same at your age so I totally understand) but these are the facts. Lowering the car fitting a bean can exhaust and painting bits daft coulours isn't being 'different'. Look in the local town centre, everyones doing it. Infact theres three dickheads in my local pub now with twatty coloured bits on their cars.

If you'd just had a standard car and got it back to showroom condition, or fitted a set of bike carbs on it, thats different.

182 Cup
Good on you for doing it.

individuality.jpg

Clio '02 1.4 16v
I don't know what to say really. You asked for opinions, got them, now you're crying about it.

Your car isn't 'modified'. Its just had a load of tat bolted on. I'm sorry to sound rude (I was the same at your age so I totally understand) but these are the facts. Lowering the car fitting a bean can exhaust and painting bits daft coulours isn't being 'different'. Look in the local town centre, everyones doing it. Infact theres three dickheads in my local pub now with twatty coloured bits on their cars.

If you'd just had a standard car and got it back to showroom condition, or fitted a set of bike carbs on it, thats different.

Aint crying about anything fella, get a grip.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Stop taking it personally, you asked for comoments. The reason people are slating it is because we are trying to help. In a month or so you will look back and think why did I do that!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
You've had a go at being different mate fair does, I'm guessing you're a girl or a puff, otherwise I think it's yourself who needs to 'get a grip'

No offence though, these things just keep going and going as people try and out'do eachother until eventually you look back and think, what a piece of s**t I've created. Sadly I've never had that but I know people who have.

When people try and be different it has to be for all the right reasons, there are plenty of other things on your car I'd be looking at sorting before I thought of jumping on the 'bright colours' wagon, as tbh you've done nothing different, just joined the numerous prats who think its amazing to paint things bright colours.

I'd be looking at improving that interior, ride height and maybe looking into a sport kit if you intend on keeping it

BG RS182 1/2 fat :)
:eek: OMG ! Did u reverse into Halfrauds??

Iv got a couple of suggestions for your next couple of 'modifications'...................

Powered-Fairy-dust-S_small.jpg
princess-insideL_small.jpg

Im hoping your gunna tell everyone this is a joke & its really your birds car?! If not.........................
.........................EPIC FAIL MATE!!

EP3 Civic Type R
Looks awful... have we had confirmation that this is indeed a girl that owns this? I apreciate being 'different' but this is horrendous

OMG :eek: !! Is this for real?!
Im all for individuallity.....But This! :dapprove:

Couldnt see any of these in your pics....

PinkDice.jpg

.........Im guessing there in the post??!!

You should be :eek: !

MAN UP!!!

clio Mk2 P1 punto1.4
Fair play, at the end of the day its a car. Who gives a s**t as long as it drives?

Just wait until you can afford a proper car then you can sail past the haters while they cream over k-tec. :p

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Fair play, at the end of the day its a car. Who gives a s**t as long as it drives?

Just wait until you can afford a proper car then you can sail past the haters while they cream over k-tec. :p

If he gonna paint stuff on it pink i will gladly let him "Sail past"

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
though i like the colour contrast somewhat,

i think the car needs to be modded to pull them off!!

and youre attitude is horrific for someone who owns a poverty spec 1.2!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yawn.

Pauper-spec Clio with pink bits. It's not being different, it's just sh*t. We're not being 'sheep', we just know that it looks sh*t.

Fin.

so why/how is this beast modified?

or is it just Stoke for my car looks like a smurfs vagina and i need to wind my skinny little neck in?

enlighten me...

Jap Box
Yeah because everyone wants too follow everyone else and go with the same old boring sh*t colours, and im afraid i aint a follower like yourself and every other hater. :cool:

And again i cant take sh*t from someone driving a Mini, sorry.

I dont drive a mini :S

Everyones a hater because it looks shocking, I could be "unique" like yourself and throw a bucket of horse s**t all over my bonnet, but it would look s**t so I choose not to.

Your the one who has picked s**t colours, who in their right mind thinks pink and white will go well with metallic blue and black plastic strips.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
You'd get less stick if you weren't such a pr*ck.

And I'm with you mate, I'm sick of looking gay so I'm going to buy a 1500 quid bog standard awful spec Clio with gangbanger tints, a ridiculous exhaust and then paint bits pink. My life will be enhanced 10 fold.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
You'd get less stick if you weren't such a pr*ck.

And I'm with you mate, I'm sick of looking gay so I'm going to buy a 1500 quid bog standard awful spec Clio with gangbanger tints, a ridiculous exhaust and then paint bits pink. My life will be enhanced 10 fold.

I wish I still had my mini dont worry, whether your a female or male they're still cool and I want another as a main car so the cup can take a back seat

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I wish I still had my mini dont worry, whether your a female or male they're still cool and I want another as a main car so the cup can take a back seat

If I got my dog drag me round on a wooden truck I'd have a better vehicle than this clown.

Nissan 350z
Cant say im as enraged as the rest of the people on here by it.

Its your car and your free to do what you like within reason, that said its not my cup of tea but i can understand your thinking as they are easy and cheap to experiment with :)

Evo 5 RS
yeah no - I've got red wheels so I'm not one to comment but pink badges...really? Maybe if the car was black..possibly

I don't geddit

Renaultsport 200
Has nobody taken the p1ss as you have driven about in it? I would.

Its your car though and you are free to ruin it as you wish.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Doing something pink to be different.... yeah.... Hate to break it to you but your car is in no way new or different. Stop trying so hard for it to be so and just do what you want to do, even if that still is spraying badges and things in pink.

If you like it then fair enough mate! It's not insultingly bad tbh.

Edit: Well, I've seen worse.

Oh and before you say it, I own a dirty old MK1 Golf that's Gold and has Green banded steelies and one white wing that's been attacked by a sharpie. That's why I'm being kind.

Last edited: