ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I've got a vibration

TT QS
So last mot I had a warped front left disk and they got changed. 8 months down the line I've got a vibration in the steering wheel and abit on the brake pedal under braking (from about 35mph upwards). I'm guessing/hoping it's the disk but does anybody have any suggestions on what else it could be? Also, if it is the disk, what am I doing wrong? I'd say I'm quite easy on my brakes so could it be the calliper?

Any suggestions would be amazing

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
as a general rule, if you feel it through the steering wheel its an issue with the front (anything that turns, wheels/disks etc.) and if you can feel it through the pedals/your arse, its a rear issue

TT QS
I just took it for a drive and I think you're both right. Definitely feels more
through the steering wheel as apposed to the pedal so narrowed it down and it felt abit more constant today rather than just braking so hopefully it's just spat a little weight of itself somewhere.

Thanks for the advice guys, you've been a real help