ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I've got my code - but my thumbwheel's broke!!

Clio 1.2 16v Sport
Hi, I've had my 1.2 16v Sport since new in 2001. She's lovely, the 172 triple light units - gorgeous!

I've recently had to do a little work which led to the battery going flat. Everything is fine now - but, I can't enter my radio code as the thumbwheel on the steering column stopped working ages ago. I can't find a way to enter my code without using the knackered thumb wheel!!

Any help would be gratefully received - as it will stop the wife & kids moaning!!

Megane 225 f1
Use the numbers onthe head unit.. so 1 for the first digit and so on then when you have all four digits of your code in press and hold 6

Clio 1.2 16v Sport
Hi, I tried using the buttons to no avail, also my code includes a 7 & I've only got 6 buttons -
Use the numbers onthe head unit.. so 1 for the first digit and so on then when you have all four digits of your code in press and hold 6

Thank you ClioBen - result, we now have music again. It transpires it doesn't stop my wife from moaning though! If you've got a fix for that as well you'd be a genius!!

Clio 1.2 16v Sport
Thank you ClioBen - result, we now have music again. It transpires it doesn't stop my wife from moaning though! If you've got a fix for that as well you'd be a genius!!