ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ive had enough

E90

He didnt say how much his inheritance was?? Could have been 2 million, then the Evo would have been a sensible buy. Have to agree that a house or investment would make good sense, but at the end of the day, you cant take it with you, and if youve not got kids ect, to support when there older then why not.

ST

Quote: Originally posted by londondriverv6 on 31 May 2004

thats why you drive a 172 cup then mate init ? fool (ref jim172cup)

ever heard of deposit and renting out - no thought not but then you quite clearly are not the business girl are you? prick

as for liam_dynamique with the crack whore 1.2 council estate renault -

your mother left her knickers here last night -

tell the b**ch to come collect them or i will have to give em to er pimp.

fekin crack ed - get a proper job and buy a real renault.

1.2 - what a tw*ts car !

1.2s a Tw*ts car eh?

What a statement that is! As MOST will agree its the next best thing to a 172/182 if youre a young diver with zero no claims and maybe only a student with a part time job to pay for it!

So get a life, oh and where can we see pics of youre "V6" and youre "911"?

Cool, you lucky b*****d!!

Your grandpartents gave you the money cus you want to enjoy iy, what better eay thanb buying an evo, it will make you happy, and they will be happy cus you are

Dont know about you guys but i reckon that that london faggot that was posting before was probably beaten as a child, doesnt have a V6 or 911 and probably drives a Skoda Samara with more rust than paint...

Mind you i would love to have got a hold of him, i train 5 days a week to deal with cockheads like him.... bring em here!...

Enjoy your money matey! wish i had some!

Golf 1.4 TSI

Wow, so many posts. The money im getting only makes an Evo possible it will stilll be on finance, but less than what im paying at the momment. It will deffo cost more in the long run due to service costs etc and insurance premiums but hey im gonna enjoy it.

Love to buy a house but its not sensible at the momment because i may relocate depending on where they will base my graduate job. Dont wanna sort out a mortgage and then have to move in 12 months. Rather have the car thankyou very much.

Anyway i can help my girlfriend pay her mortgage and have an equtable interest in her property. It also means she can afford her Mr2.

Personally i think thats dam sensible.

Embarrassed to say

Also the base rate is gonna be near 10% by next year so probably not a good time to venture into the property market.

you must live for today with a thought about tomorrow, but no more than a consideration me thinks. you only take memories when you go and Id suggest the evos gonna brig some very good ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top work.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Quote: Originally posted by cupsportmad on 01 June 2004

Also the base rate is gonna be near 10% by next year so probably not a good time to venture into the property market.
Its predicted it could POSSIBLY reach these levels.As it is at the moment its nowhere near these levels so a damm good time to get into property before it does go tits up.

You can get a full term fixed rate or 10 year long term fixed rate to protect yourself,so now is a good time.