ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I've just bought a 172...

Chase Racing Clio
...in time for my yearly jaunt to Le Mans. Any advice for making sure it'll get there and back in an effortless fashion?? (this is my first post on the forum p.s) :approve:

Chase Racing Clio
Yehhh, solid runner. Cambelt done less than 10k ago, so it's all good I think. I'm gonna give it the once over, fluids etc but just wondered if there was anythin random i should look out for.

Giraffe - good advice, after a bit of a play with the car. I'd have to be seriously pushing it to loose control, handles like a dreeeeaaammm.

Is there a group of cliosport-ers headin down to le mans this year?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
You'd be surprised how many people can't cope with the supercar like power and handling.

Watch out for the lift off oversteer ;)

If you're a LM fan, I guess you're a bit of a petrol head so one would hope you know what FWD surrendermonkies handle like anyway :)

Get some pics up !

Pics of the car I mean... unless you're ridiculously pretty.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
You'd be surprised how many people can't cope with the supercar like power and handling.

Watch out for the lift off oversteer ;)

If you're a LM fan, I guess you're a bit of a petrol head so one would hope you know what FWD surrendermonkies handle like anyway :)

Get some pics up !

Pics of the car I mean... unless you're ridiculously pretty.

Chase Racing Clio
i am ridiculously pretty.... but i won't be putting up pics of myself!! pics will be up soon, gonna clean the car at the weekend and give it a good wax in time for the big trip, so ill take some then