ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iwatch recording exercise?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Getting annoyed that my watch pauses when I’m playing footy, or keeps asking if I’ve been involved in an accident!
Is there a way to let it keep going or be a bit less sensitive?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I’m guessing you’re using the built in fitness app? Maybe try Strava.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I think you may struggle, I know once it’s popped up a few times you can dismiss it for a while. You can set up a summaries integration of the Strava data to the Fitness app if that helps at all.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I think you may struggle, I know once it’s popped up a few times you can dismiss it for a while. You can set up a summaries integration of the Strava data to the Fitness app if that helps at all.

Ok thanks mate.
I’ll put strava on next time and see if it’s any better, it might integrate like the fitness app if I’m lucky.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, you can. It’s not there by default but it’s just a case of clicking add workout and picking it from the list.

Not sure if it will fix the fall detection though.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Which watch have you got? cant say ive ever had it think ive been in a collision lol

Most of my classes end with Abs, and the watch will often asked me if I've finished my workout, i guess because my heart rate drops back down

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Are you able to tell the watch you’re playing football? I’ve never had an Apple one, but if you can name the activity you’re doing it should assume movement behaviour.

I did look but wasn’t there…..

Yes, you can. It’s not there by default but it’s just a case of clicking add workout and picking it from the list.

Not sure if it will fix the fall detection though.

….that’s awesome, just found it so hopefully that’s better for this weekend, thanks!

Which watch have you got? cant say ive ever had it think ive been in a collision lol

Most of my classes end with Abs, and the watch will often asked me if I've finished my workout, i guess because my heart rate drops back down

Its a 7, but it’s a bit physical and if it’s my go in goal diving to save seems to set it off calling 999!

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
You will probably need to turn off fall detection when playing football,
D1648D2F-398E-45BD-BB12-C127587FD311.png

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Yours must be super sensitive, mine didn’t even detect a fall when I did actually fall 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Pep

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Yours must be super sensitive, mine didn’t even detect a fall when I did actually fall 😂😂
I've fallen off my bike a few times and mine didn't bat an eyelid. Used a hammer and thought I fell over and was trying to contact my emergency contacts! Didn't realise it was doing this right until the last moment and managed to stop it.