ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jamies old clio

Lol.

It already has had a couple of changes :) Stickers off (yes, it looks tons better!) and he is fixing things that I just didn't have time/want to spend the money on fixing.

Looking forward to seeing it again at FCS (if not before).

DCi 100
Washer blanks,
New battery :eek:
Tons of cleaning stuff
Gear knob insert
Spare wheel

I've bought some things for it, I'm after getting the interior sorted over winter then new wheels, dinks removed and resprayed front for summer.

DCi 100
I really like the 172 wheels after some tire shine,

VYmwY.jpg

p1hwN.jpg

Woop woop C/F blanks! Good man! Secured?

The standard wheels have always been my favourite. I actually bought three sets of turinis (all dirt cheap off ebay) with a view to powder coating and swapping them over. Never did it. Ended up just selling them on for profit!

DCi 100
I had the blanks less than a week of owning her iirc, took me afew weeks of contemplating taking the bumper off before just sticking my hand up the back of the bumper and screwing them on. :approve:

Not the best of fits, but I might get them smoothed down and colour coded when I get the bumper done.

When you say not the best fit lad, explain and I might be able to help if/when you pop over. Still got those other bits don't forget mate :)

DCi 100
I shall pop over if you make a date,

There just abit wobbly down the edges, and don't fit 100% smooth to the bumper, maybe 80% smooth to it? I'll take closer pics when I get chance.

I could do with the jack etc, will probably paint the calipers black then :)