ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

janspeed decat

193 mk2
yes & plug both sensors in andy (gdi) fitted mine & the emmisions light hasn't come on yet!!!

is it true no matter what decat you have the LIGHT will come on regardless on any sensor plugs etc i want one but dont want the bloody light on

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
From what i've seen and read it varies from car to car,some people have had their decat on for 3 months + and still no light. I've had mine on 3/4 days now and no light but i suspect that will change soon. Is having the light on such a big deal? You know why its on...
John

182 Trophy 019/500
clidge said:
is it true no matter what decat you have the LIGHT will come on regardless on any sensor plugs etc i want one but dont want the bloody light on

I was talking to someone the other day and they were saying theres a few different software versions for the ecu. So depending on which one you have you may or may not get any warning light.

So far mines been on for a month and a half and theres no warning light on.

As said before each cars different, some lights come on when you start the car for the first time then go off after a drive. Some come on until you remove the 2nd lambda from the system, and some stay on no matter what you do.