ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

January Film Competition - "Your Car"

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm going to have a go at making one this weekend Charlie. We'll see how I get on, lol!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Me too, I've never really tried video's properly. But it's something I want to try and get into.

Just ordered a 50mm too :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Me too, I've never really tried video's properly. But it's something I want to try and get into.

Just ordered a 50mm too :)

I used to do a lot of them, studied videography at college an' s**t. Pretty gutted that I packed it in tbh. I'll give this a go this month though, gives me an excuse to be a geek.

You'll love the 50mm dude.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Oh right, that sounds like good fun!

I can't wait for it to come now :)

I went for the 1.8 in the end Charlie. I could sell it later on maybe and go for the 1.4

Inferno 225 cup
Did you see all my kit at CSS mate? It gets expensive LOL.

I'm oblivious to all the tech stuff when my lads running wild dude, hardly looked at the cars let alone all other things.

Il strap miPhone to my forehead and do a vid that way, :)

Oh right, that sounds like good fun!

I can't wait for it to come now :)

I went for the 1.8 in the end Charlie. I could sell it later on maybe and go for the 1.4

i've used a 1.2 50mm lens before in this video i did for the business magazine:

and personally found it almost the same so good thing you didnt spend like £1000 on it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice work Riad. I've been too busy this month I'm afraid. Plus the car's dirty and it's cold :eek:

TTRS & V50
Actually wanna buy a GoPro just as an excuse to do this. Good idea.

Following on from this. I just won a HERO 2 for £160. As much as the 3 black edition is epic, I don't think i'll get £200 extra's worth out of it.

I'll try enter next months once it arrives.