ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

January Meet - Saturday 21st January - Snetterton Circuit

SQ5
Bit of a cope out meet really, but it's happening and a few are heading over.

Would be nice to see some CS people pop up. The day starts early and details are below

http://www.clubmsv.com/car-home/event-details.aspx?productid=1086

Would be cool if a few people wanted to come up throughout the day, more than happy to give people passenger laps around too.

1. DannyR (on track)
2. LewisTaylor (on track)

So far that's all I know but add your name on if you fancy popping up

I should be there as long as my car is ready in time and also the weather is okay :) Will be good to meet some new people!

1. DannyR (on track)
2. LewisTaylor (on track)
3. BIGASH (on track)

Trafic 140dci
Matt (D4vy) is meant to be coming with me as a passenger, but I'm also happy to take people out as passengers on track :)

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
I will be there weather dependent,happy to give passenger rides as long as you are not too fat you won't fit in my seats lol

Slow red one
I thought I had this saturday off, but I'm working it and have the following week off so that sucks, however if anyone is still about once i've finished either at snett or a pub i'll come along but probs be to late:( deff up for the feb one though.

Focus
Why oh whyyyyy did I get rid of the meg I would of loved to of gone on the same day as you lot! I'm such a tit, I'll have to wrench the keys out of lew's hand n show him how it's done.. ;) :p

Trafic 140dci
Im considering coming and running, got an unexpected pay cheque. Whens the latest i can book?

Also whats the deal with helmets?
Think you can book the day before if you want, they do hire them out aswell as i hired one for my girlfriend last time :)

You should be okay with the iridium visor in an enclosed cockpit as there is no requirement to even have a visor in them so if they say its a problem then you can leave it open or remove the visor!

clio 172 cup
may be able to make this one me and a mate may roll up for a gander as he wants to get his cup noise tested no track action but will be nice to meet you guys

GSXR + KDX220
Only just seen this! I'll most likely pop up for a bit but wont be on track....unless Im a passenger :rasp: ;) lol

Shame really as looks like there's a few of CS going this time :(

Focus
Only just seen this! I'll most likely pop up for a bit but wont be on track....unless Im a passenger :rasp: ;) lol

Shame really as looks like there's a few of CS going this time :(

I know I wish I'd of held off selling the meg now! Would of been brill with loads of from CS :(

GSXR + KDX220
Hope the weather is like today,why are you not on track Chris was good fun last time
Cant really afford it at the mo mate, want to keep the £££ and hopefully go to the Ring this year :)
Will probably come and watch though!

172 cup
got neext weekend off work so might pop up n watch. Be good to meet some people.

Anyone travelling from biggleswade area? :)