ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jap radio frequencies

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Any one know if all the Jap FM stations are below 89.9?

Got a Jap MR2 the other day and the radio only goes up to 89.9!!

All the displays and writing are English though!

get yourself a FM modulator mate, it adjusts the frequency by about 15 or something so you pick up normal stations over here. Your local Audio store should be able to sort you out

sorry to hijack here but can you get anything that lets you listen to UK radio stations on a US radio? i.e. the even numbered stations??!! Thanks

Valver

Quote: Originally posted by noel-pilot on 27 July 2004

sorry to hijack here but can you get anything that lets you listen to UK radio stations on a US radio? i.e. the even numbered stations??!! Thanks
I had an mp3 cd player that had a jumper in the back on the circuit board that could be changed over to do this.

williams 2 turbo

its easier to just to replace the headunit, as when you fit a modulator, when they bloody work that is the display doesnt move past 90 odd i think. this has been the case with every import ive ever worked on, wether i fitted the modulator or not.