ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Javelin Sprintday series

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Been keeping an eye on this series this year, I haven't been to an event in person but they seem to be a nice easy/cheap way to get into something abit more competitive than trackdays. another good point about them is you pay per event not for the full year, so IF something happened and you couldn't attend an event you wouldn't be loosing money and your accumulated score still goes towards the end of the year total.
Has anyone got any experience on one for these days?
or any other suggestions for "grass root" events that might fit my criteria?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Just had a quick look. Seems decent to try your hand at. Not looked into it too much though.

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
This is far cheaper than sprints with the Msa as you dont need all the safety gear like overalls , gloves etc and generally you get lots more runs usually around 8. For reference we did Blyton last weekend and got 2 practice and 2 timed runs which for similar entrance fees is pants.

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
yeah a good place to start, I will look at the remaining rounds to see if I can do any

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
I was hoping to do this this year too but immobiliser problems have stop it. Will be trying for it next year now lol