ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JillyB

Last night, about 7:30-ish northbound on the M6 between M54 and M6 Toll junction. You overtook me and I was just admiring how shiny your car was and wishing I could keep mine looking that good when I noticed your number plate... I was in a silver van with flashers on top and yellow and red chevrons on the back. I flashed you a couple of times after you overtook me.

was she doing about 120 - as she normally is "scared" on the motorway, so has to go very quickly to get of it quicker.

;-)

/y0z

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by Matt Wills on 04 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 04 June 2005

Shes getting on now bless her... prob didnt even see you :cry:

Your car must have been on the hard shoulder then Mark thats the only way youd have seen a 172.....

:p
:sleep: Older than the queen

Quote: Originally posted by Matt Wills on 04 June 2005

Shes getting on now bless her... prob didnt even see you :cry:

Your car must have been on the hard shoulder then Mark thats the only way youd have seen a 172.....

:p
:sleep: Older than the queen

Nicer than your Mum though.....

:devilish:

LOL Im sure she didnt notice me at all... she was tootling along at a steady 75ish... the only problem is that everyone else was doing 60!

7.6cc :D

Only just seen this!

Oooops, I shall keep an eye out for you in your van Noblelima. :D

and Yoz..........ssshhh!