ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JP exhausts sport or race with decat?

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
Seeing as Ktec have a January offer on these exhausts and me being impatient (I can't be botherd waiting for the new btm one)

I have a decat currently on my standard exhaust, it's quite loud as it is so don't want to sound stupid or be pulled every 2 seconds by the coppers.

So race or sport with decat? What should I go for?

Is there a big difference in noise level from either?

Thanks

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Re: Yozza/JP exhausts sport or race with decat?

I've never even been looked at funny with Race inc decat, they are not loud exhausts unless you're doing 100mph in first gear down a side street past the rozzers you wont have a problem.

Rusty Cup

I can see this thread annoying Fred!! If i still had my 182 i'd get a Piper exhaust they look good.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

We currently have both options in stock for delivery, I have sold 1 x Race system already however, leaving 1 more in stock for immediate shipment. We have more arriving in a couple of weeks. We have 2 Sports systems in stock too.

Hope this helps.

Sean.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

My old yozza race with decat is freaking loud! Like annoy te neighbours kinda loud. Like I'm getting to the stage where I have to push it off the drive on a morning loud.

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member

Going for a race system then will just go or it, no worries about neighbours as they hate me anyway and I couldnt care less!
Hopefully I won't regret not getting a btm exhaust but I can always sell the JP

Cheers

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, when the jp exhaust was sold by btm it was the best thing since sliced bread. I'm guessing it will still be a quality product.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Decat it!!!!!!

it only makes the best sound with a decat and it's a nice loud noise (a sound purpose as i put it :))not a stupid loud sound.

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
I'd wait for the BTM exhaust. I'm confident it will be better, if not I'd buy it any way.

No dout it will be better, but realisticly there has been no time scale of when it's coming to the market! And as with most things new there will most likely be a waiting list as im sure it will be verrrry popular.

I can always sell the JP I'm sure there will always be a market for it, and get myself a btm when it does come out.

It's only money after all.