ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Juddering/Jumping when on full right lock

Ibiza FR Edition
Hi guys,
Had my 182 for about a month and a half now, however in the last couple of weeks I have had a problem which appears to be getting worse.
When turning full lock to the right the car judders as if something is catching from the passenger side front wheel and to be honest it feels as if the wheel might fall off, not good.
The tracking is definitely out as the car pulls noticeably left when on the motorway so I am not sure if this has something to do with it?
I also recently bought 4 Michelin pilot sport 3s, pretty much all the tyres on the car had reasonable tread on but didn't really fancy driving around with budget tyres on and one of them was 195 width rather than 205.
I only had two of the new tyres fitted and they moved the two best tyres that were on the car before to the front, I didn't notice this juddering before I had the tyres changed but it only seemed to start a couple of weeks after.
I am kind of at a loss as to what the problem could be here, I have read about tyre skipping being normal but this doesn't seem normal and is getting worse.
If anyone has any ideas I am all ears, as I'd rather not take it to the garage and they just replace everything and the problem not actually be solved.
Thanks in advance.

182cup & 172 racecar
Just try this,put the two brand new tyres on the front and see if it still does it.But does sound normal to me,mine does it.

182cup & 172 racecar
I know they all do it,it's just when I have new tyres put on, it is always better for a while after.

Clio Sport 172
Thought i would update you mate. Just had eibach pros fitted, laser alignment and 2 new yoko paradas on the front and the problem has disappeared :)

Ibiza FR Edition
Thought I would update this in case anyone was interested... put on the new Michelins and no juddering since!