ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

June Norfolk/Suffolk Meet...

C3 Picasso Beast
Who'd be up for one in June then?? I know the Rutland Water one is at some point but I can't be arsed to drive that far!!

Dates that are good for me are 19th or 26th which are both Sunday.

No idea of where/what to do yet but if you'd be interested in coming along put your name down and where you live so we can try to find a place that's central to everyone. Also what date you would like from the above two would help!

Also any ideas of where to meet/what to do would probably help. If we have a meet I think we really need to organise what's happening before rather than heading to a place then standing about doing f**k all not knowing what's happening :)

Thanks

Clio 1.2 16v
Count me in, im pretty easy going on what we do. Be quite cool to get some pics at somewhere which is quite industrial or something.

C3 Picasso Beast
My fail I can't actually do the 26th so it's the 19th if you want to see me ;)

So that's one from Norwich and your from Necton aren't you benni??

C3 Picasso Beast
Too far for us Norwich lot really I think plus I can't imagine the Suffolk members would be interested as it's even further for them!

P.s...I'm also good for Sat 11th but that wouldn't give us much time to organise anything??

Clio 1.2 16v
My fail I can't actually do the 26th so it's the 19th if you want to see me ;)

So that's one from Norwich and your from Necton aren't you benni??

Yeah thats correct. I have no problem with a traveling though. Aslong as it isnt a million miles.

C3 Picasso Beast
Not much interest or input it seems so for the date we'll say the 19th June with location yet to be decided on depending on who's attending! If there's only a tiny amount of people who want to do something we'll say f**k it!

Who can do this day then??

C3 Picasso Beast
List so far then;

1; Me
2; benniboy
3; Lewis Taylor
4; Liquid yellow 182

Come on someone make it five ;)

Slow red one
I'm not going to be a deff since im getting detailed on either 18th or 19th so will let you all know nearer the time:) any ideas on location?

C3 Picasso Beast
Location was going to be decided once we know who's defiantly in so no one has to travel stupid miles! At the mo it looks like it will be Norwich/ my way as that's where everyone is from so far...

Any ideas then??

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I may be up for this, dePending on location! Only down the road from the Norwich boys in thetford

C3 Picasso Beast
Well I've not been to the airfield before so if everyone is happy to go there I'm up for that?? Should we meet at a pub before hand like you've done before or is no one bothered about that??

Also I'd like to point out if it's raining I won't be attending ;)

Clio 1.2 16v
If it's raining I doubt I'll come either. I don't want to travel over an hour to get rained on. Another place that may be a possibility is bylaugh hall. I've never been there but a few of my mates mates have and it looks like you can get some awesome pictures there.

Clio 1.2 16v
Not entirely sure becasue I think alot of it has been repossed and stuff. They just went there, dont think they ran into to any issues. Have heard some really weird stories of the place actually. Was just an idea but perhaps I should look into futher before we use it as a location. Just cant think of any particually local places that would be good.

C3 Picasso Beast
S**t didn't realise it was Father's Day so that might prove a prob for me if the wife has planned anything!?!

Weather isn't suppose to be great this weekend and it seems there might not be to much interest now anyhow so maybe we should postpone for now??