ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just a few sublte mods

Combo
a few little things done this weekend

DSC01195.jpg

DSC01196.jpg

DSC01198.jpg

DSC01200.jpg

DSC01201.jpg

sorry about the hurrendus pictures though.
comments welcome:D

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Weirdly I fitted some aero wipers today :) Bosch Aerotwin or something? They better be good at £25 a pair heh. My old ones were about as dead as they get, the rubber tore off the passenger side the other day. Unfortunately I was 200 miles from home on the M1, in the snow, behind a gritter. But it was ok, because as that happened, I ran out of washer fluid anyway. It was awesome times.

Dan

Combo
Weirdly I fitted some aero wipers today :) Bosch Aerotwin or something? They better be good at £25 a pair heh. My old ones were about as dead as they get, the rubber tore off the passenger side the other day. Unfortunately I was 200 miles from home on the M1, in the snow, behind a gritter. But it was ok, because as that happened, I ran out of washer fluid anyway. It was awesome times.

Dan

I absoulty love it when I run out of washer fluid!