ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just another silver 182!

FF Clio 182 Silver
Previously i had only had jap cars (skyline, impreza and a civic) with the exception of a leon cupra r..but after buy the impreza to get me threw the winter cause of snow etc i decided to get something smaller, cheaper and better on fuel as i do alot of driving for my day job. wanted to stick with jap cars but they were all over priced for the miliage i wanted (under 50k).

Narrowed the list down to clio 182, Golf gt tdi or a skoda fabia. But the diesels just didnt have the same feel as the petrol engines so they were out and the hunt was on for a 182.

well got my clio 182 in april completely standard, 46k on the clocks, was in decent condition just with a dented bonnet and someone had painted the alloys a horrible goldy/bronze colour. Picked it up for £3300. its the Full Fat version aswell!

GetAttachment-5.jpg

cliooooooooo.jpg

cliooooo.jpg

Got bored of it standard and since i went threw 2 standard exhaust systems ( blew the welds) and hated the colour of the alloys i decided to make some changes.

-Mods/ Changes
-alpine cd player
-Changed both belt kits.
-serviced it.
-pipercross panel filter
-decatted it.
-scorpion rs192 cat back system.
-painted the alloys ford graphite grey.
-painted the calipers yellow.
-changed the license plates as i hate advertising companys to a 3/4 front plate and normal back.

cliopaintedrims.jpg

cliorims.jpg

sideangleclioview.jpg

its nothing special but will get more pics up when i take some and clean the damn thing!

enjoy!

FF Clio 182 Silver
Was thinking about it. But I quite like the way it handles the now, heard the springs breaking on these is a common problem so will wait until that happens and get something different! Had sportlines of my civic and they were great!