ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just been hit up the ass!

182 RB FF
Could have been worse I think but wouldn't mind someone having a look at the pics below for me please.

Looks mainly paint damage but this will be the 3rd time its been resprayed, the car has been hit 3 times on the same rear corner by retarded drivers!

Thing is not sure if its just my head making me me see things now but does my exhaust seem to stick further out than it should? my boot open and closes without any trouble.

Thanks Brad

phpVSSkYRPM.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

wait and see ;)
ahhhh no mate sorry to hear and its LY aswell :(, check the boot floor see if its creased or not, will the paint not just polish or buff off??

182 RB FF
ahhhh no mate sorry to hear and its LY aswell :(, check the boot floor see if its creased or not, will the paint not just polish or buff off??

Yeah had a quick check and it seemed ok. The back bumper still lines up with the side panel correctly (not sure if that would have been affected). Going to check the boot properly in a bit when I can find a damn torch!:mad:

Think its taken the paint off in places, but again need the torch!

BMW M135i
Exhaust is sticking out lots more than it should, i'm betting the boot floors bent it doesn't take much.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nah, looks about right. The exhaust can look wonky/sticking out further at them angles

182 RB FF
Chav bird so I doubt it, prob gave him fake details as well.

u fill me with confidence Beefman!!

I know her number worked as I tried it before I left and saw it ringing in her hand! Do have a bad feeling about it all though. I took a photo of her number plate anyway.

Just had a look boot looks fine I had a look underneath and the bumper bracket is a little bent which is probably why the exhaust look further out.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
change the thread title please! im gutted...

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
If she wants to sort it with cash then take it to a Bentley Garage for a quote

Should have asked her for a bit of the in-out and cash for the troubles tbh