ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a 172

It is light blue, or dark blue?

172:
ClioSideOnLowSmall.jpg

172 Cup:
PO52OVW.jpg

Clio 172
yeah the 2nd photo. It hasnt got alcantara and leather sits though :( are there alot knocking about or just get some buckets?

Don't be disappointed... you've bought the better car!

I wouldn't worry about the leather seats, they're not particularly good but yeah they do come up for sale regularly. Check that the shocks are in good working order, get out there and enjoy the car! :D

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Usually come up for sale all the time on here mate. 9/10 come from people who are making a track-day car, and never do a trackday!!!

Clio 172
Haha wicked :) what buckets could I get and still be able to get people in the back? Sorry for all the questions just don't know much about clio's

Don't mean to sound condescending but do you know that your car doesn't have abs, aircon and such? The cups the 'stripped out' Clio which lost a few nonessentials to shed some weight!

120d M-Sport
Haha wicked :) what buckets could I get and still be able to get people in the back? Sorry for all the questions just don't know much about clio's

Should be able to get any bucket seat mate although you will have to get the subframes made up. Check out the recaro treadlines made for the 182 trophy, they are quite rare but do pop up in the forsale section with subframes and they recline.

Fitting people in the back would be a ballache with any bucket i think.

Welcome btw and be sure to pay the fee if you need things for your car. Well worth it :)

Stripped yozza'd cup
Recaro's out of an evo are a popular choice mate. Cheaper than the Clio ones and basically the same seat.

Good choice of car ;)