ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a 182...

AMG-TT-ST-LR3-182
Hi all,
Picked up a 182 on Sunday with a snapped cambelt (caused by the AUX belt). Got it for £625, but has good history, is clean and has 4 brand new Dunlop sport maxx tyres and a scorpion exhaust. Thought i'd get most of my money back with those bits if it all went tits up!

Im a true petrol head and have always wanted to give a Clio RS a go after reading the handling capabilities! Its main purpose will be for track.

I also own an Audi TT 225, 500BHP AMG Merc, CDTi 150 Zafira family wagon, Mondeo ST & a Discovery 2!

Now off to post about my snapped cambelt in the engine section to determine the best route... :)

Chris

Listerine & Poledo
Could be lucky, or it could be a new engine.

Welcome aboard, there's plenty of guys here using their Clio as a track machine to help you

2014 Clio 200t edc
Congrats! If you have tools and mechanical knowhow then there is an engine with new cambelt and dephaser (all be it without proof) on the cliosport.net bookface page for £200. Easy repair (apparently from the people who do it on here on their drives in the rain).
Get some pics up!!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi all,
Picked up a 182 on Sunday with a snapped cambelt (caused by the AUX belt). Got it for £625, but has good history, is clean and has 4 brand new Dunlop sport maxx tyres and a scorpion exhaust. Thought i'd get most of my money back with those bits if it all went tits up!

Im a true petrol head and have always wanted to give a Clio RS a go after reading the handling capabilities! Its main purpose will be for track.

I also own an Audi TT 225, 500BHP AMG Merc, CDTi 150 Zafira family wagon, Mondeo ST & a Discovery 2!

Now off to post about my snapped cambelt in the engine section to determine the best route... :smile:

Chris

Welcome aboard mate :up: