ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Bought My First Sport!

Bux

Golf GTD
I see the link doesn't work anymore as he's taken the ad down
Heres 1 pic I got, after messing about with the iPhone to get the pic uploaded :p

2220e9ce.jpg

Bux

Golf GTD
He says £800 more to insure than his last 1.2. So that makes it about £2000 at a guess.

Enjoy your 197 Bux, must be Xmas present to yourself.

Close :p £1700

Yeah it's my Xmas present from myself and my parents. :D

AUDI A5 s-sline
Very nice mate! :) I have a 1.2 atm and was hoping to jump to a 197 in a yearvor so, how old r u if you don't mind me asking? :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I went from a 1.2 corsa to a 172, was amazing difference!

Enjoy.

ph1 172
Stunning, great colour choice. Black wheels would finish it off nicely.

I would have loved that at 19. I was rolling in a 1.1 fiesta LX :(

Take it easy and enjoy it!

Inferno 182
Glad to see you will be able to keep up with us now ;)

looks a great car just take it easy and enjoy that extra horse power dude.

Just need will to arrange a meet for you to show it off now then :cool:

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
looks lovley mate. I bought my 172 on my 19th birthday, love it! I had a corsa gsi before it, so was a nice step up.
Just use your head if you start going heavy on the throttle.

320d

Congratulations on great post and being a complete idiot. He's 19 and driving a 197 70-65 years ago they had lads going out at 18 in spitfires fighting the germans and now in 2010 he's definitely going to crash and die in a Clio 197 because he's 19..........................

Megane 225 F1
Congrats on the car buddy. I shall have to organise something in the new year.

LOL at people thinking just because he is 19 he will crash. I heard some old guy crashed his FRS x

Bux

Golf GTD
Thanks for all the comments guys, appreciate it.
When i've picked the car up and removed the stripes then i'll get some more pics up and put them in the media section :p
I've completely forgotten that it's new year now, just excited about picking the car up on monday!

Would have gotten it today but he's putting it through its MOT and 12 months tax for me over the weekend.

Got a couple ideas of mods but nothing major planned ;) Spoiler, respray wheels in anthracite and I might get myself a personal plate, something like T30 BUX (My first name is Tom, and my parents both have private plates similar :p (S3 BUX and S30 BUX))