ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just cleaned Nazi Sou (56k speed test)

Cool pics, those shots under the bridge is there a static caravan park there? Just between balby and edlo?

See My Clio? Tell Me
P7060001.JPG

P7060002.JPG

P7060011.JPG

P7060013.JPG

P7060016.JPG

P7060018.JPG

P7060019.JPG

See My Clio? Tell Me
no m8 its one out back of tickhill, all tho i know the one your one about just down road from me i live at edlo

See My Clio? Tell Me
you havent got neons have you? what are the buttons near the headlight dimmers for?

i was wondering what they were for.

ive n idea what they where for they wont wired to any thing when i got the car altho yes the top on is now wired to some interal neons fitted whn i was on with my blue light theme, they where just hanging around when i binned new old printer <- loong story was in to case modding as a kid

Clio
nice sean, started my cleaning today too, using my dads van for a week so mine can stay in the garage ;), still havent fitted my cover yet like :(

See My Clio? Tell Me
Looks great in that colour. But why only one after market pedal?

there on the todo list i started fitting them the accelerater come off so i did that in the house with my nice shiny new drill bit id just bought them took the drill out side after spending 10 mins looking for the extension lead, and started drill it wont id spent like 5 mins barely making a mark on the pedel layed in the most uncomfortable position that i noticed that the drill at some point had been knock in reverse and completely fooked the end up GUTTERED ! so now its waiting till i buy another drill bit on thursday when im off