ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got our 1st mk6 golf

53 Clio's & counting
iv grabbed a few, il put them up later once im home from work, just had a good look over, a few changes,obviously the front and rear have changed, interior feels basically the same, the doors are solid now though like the mk4s (the mk5 you could take off the outer door skin) and the new dash pod is pretty funky, apart from that the same as a mk 5, id def say more of a facelift in looks than a mew mk

f**king retarded idea anyway, Cayennes are the same, makes a simple job like a window reg change a right ballache. Thank god they've seen sense and changed it.

53 Clio's & counting
so true chap, i love these new common rail derv engines, i didnt realise it was a diesel to begin with

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
f**king retarded idea anyway, Cayennes are the same, makes a simple job like a window reg change a right ballache. Thank god they've seen sense and changed it.

f**king lining up new ones aswell! who the f**k bonds brackets to door skins!
im glad they have seen the light!

53 Clio's & counting
here we go sorry about the quality:

DSC01721.jpg

DSC01722.gif

DSC01723.gif

DSC01724.gif

DSC01733.gif

DSC01734.gif

DSC01735.gif

DSC01736.gif

Not a fan, mk5 looks way better. Proportions look odd, are there any three doors about yet? be interesting to see it they look any better.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
its like the first 1/3 is a scirocco, second 1/3 is a mk5 golf, and the last 1/3 is a tourareg...

Vee dub
I wasn't sure about the MK5 when I first saw it.... now love it. It's hard to judge a car by the base model, so I'll reserve judgement until I see the GTI..... but it doesn't look too good at the moment! lol

HBB

G81 M3 Touring & A35
That front is pedestrian saftey gone mad. How much 'squashy' s**t do you need to protect the wanker that walked/ran in front of you without looking!

Manufacturers have slowly been getting so boring! There just using the same designs for multiple cars now, and imho make most new cars so boring because they all look similar! I mean just look at the new shape clio, corsa and fiesta, they all pretty much look the same!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
What model is that?

I'm waiting for the GT TDI to come onto the list at work before I order one. Is that due shortly?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not the best model to judge on IMO.

I think a few of you will change your mind once you see a well-specced one. I hope. lol