ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just heard of a 172 - R5GTT turbo that made 670bhp yesterday is it on here?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Scoff can you (if you get time) write me a scoff bible as I can sit and read through your stuff all day long :) such an interesting thread to read through!

R5GTT, 2L turbo
Less of the technical chat, it won't go down too well in here :nono:

Yeah but RTOC has got wise to my psuedo-techno babble so I'm chancing my hand on here :D No I think a small proportion of Cliosport are comming round to the idea that sometimes it's possible to do cool stuff without a big name tuner holding your hand and so it's nice just to be involved a little bit with that. Plus Andy hides in the CS shaddows so there's a better chance of me getting his input on stuff if I post here ;)

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Just keep on going Chris!

Enough people in NL that want to but don't dare to make the step!

Will you be at the RTOC 10th year anniversary?
I'm trying to get a group together from the Netherlands to come and see what the UK has to offer :D

R5GTT, 2L turbo
Hi Tutuur,

It'll be the 10th anniversary of the RTOC's national day, the club has been going since the early 1990's :) Yes I should be there, and hopefully lots of other interesting stuff that's been built of late :)

Renault 5 GT Turbo
has any one got a r5 turbo with a 172 turbo engine in it? was just after some info if any one can help

A

ashy_gtt

has any one got a r5 turbo with a 172 turbo engine in it? was just after some info if any one can help

What are you after Zags? (I assume you are Nicks mate from Sunderland?) I might be able to help...