ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just installed Scorpion Exhaust

vjs

Clio 172
Just thought I should share the photos of the headers and scorpion exhaust installed on my 172 phase 1.
More mods will follow after. Will post the photos. 20130617_201335.jpg20130617_201406(0).jpg
P.S.Yeah I know my rear bumper is cut as is :))) Actually I did not care as I bought a bumper from phase 2.

Ph2 Flamer
Is it the same pipe diameter as the 172 single pipe exhaust I.e. 2.125 inches? Been looking at a scorpion but was told by prospeed and read on here the 2.5 inch pipe is optimum so unsure about what dropping from the 2.25 powerflow piece of crap I have now, to a narrower pipe...
If yours is 2.125 how are you finding it?

vjs

Clio 172
Is it the same pipe diameter as the 172 single pipe exhaust I.e. 2.125 inches? Been looking at a scorpion but was told by prospeed and read on here the 2.5 inch pipe is optimum so unsure about what dropping from the 2.25 powerflow piece of crap I have now, to a narrower pipe...
If yours is 2.125 how are you finding it?

I went with headers of 182 and leaded pipe of 2,5" along to the scorpion can.

Ph2 Flamer
Ahh i see so just the scorpion back box in effect. think i'm gonna opt for pro-speed and get the whole thing done by someone who knows what they're doing. Cheers for the info