ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just made a list...

Nikon D700
..of all the things I want. In order:

Nikkor 50mm 1.8f lens - £90
Flickr subscription - $25
Flash - £200 - Nikon SB-600
Gorillapod - £15 - ebay
Camera bag - £70 - Crumpler Zoomiverse
Battery Grip - £70 - nikon MB-D80 with batteries and remote
Color Filter Set SJ-1 - £20 - warehouse express

Prices are only a guide, and with a birthday coming up I might be able to get some of it then - reeeesult!

My opinion? Thats a f*cking a cheap list, wish mine was like that lol

Only thing I'd not bother with is the Color Filter Set unless you really know your stuff, had my external flash nearly 2 years and never had a moment where I thought I'd need filters but I'm just a hobbyist..

Nikon D700
My opinion? Thats a f*cking a cheap list, wish mine was like that lol

Only thing I'd not bother with is the Color Filter Set unless you really know your stuff, had my external flash nearly 2 years and never had a moment where I thought I'd need filters but I'm just a hobbyist..

lol - there's a sigma 120-300mm and a Macbook on the list too... just don't tell my missus!!! this is just stuff I want by the end of march (mainly)!
Filters will be used for strobist stuff. Lighting is one thing I know a tineeeey bit about!