ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just my 1.2 16v Dynamique

First off, this is a great forum with some genuine/helpful and funny people, glad to have joined.
I live in Congleton, Cheshire for anyone near by.

Thought i'd stick a thread up that can help me with advice, feedback, and just to share!

Just got this a couple of weeks ago, first car, first clio. (Been driving 5 years+ mind you lol, insured on another car).
Just done 63,000 now. FSH. 51 Plate. Gris Boreal? (Sp) Colour. 632 I think.

Wouldn't mind adding tiny bits of colour maybe to diamonds etc, but nothing goes with this paint colour (seemingly), anyone wiser to what does?

I still havent washed it, lazy I know. But I have exams to revise for, and want to spend ages giving it a massive clean, fair few hours.

Stuff I've done: (mainly changing lights)
-White side lights (8 SMD led)
-Blue glove box light and boot light. (Why not!)
-LED number plater light (white)
-Changed interior/map light/s to blue aswell.
(Was too dim, as I ordered a normal 501 blue led. Stuck a spare side light in now 8smd, too bright really. I've a 4smd Blue led on the way though so I'll put that in).
-Back to black all bumpers, mirrors etc.
(Yes without washing it, the plastic was so bad it looked like it had glitter on it, so needed to be done)
-New aerial

Stuff to do: (Pretty poor from buying it, etc. So probably in order!)
-Service
-Wash well (Inc. polish/seal/wax)
-New number plates! (Screwless. The rusty screw look awful hope they come out)
-Diadem indicator bulbs (+white headlight bulbs)
-Clear repeators.
-Might carbon dinoc vinyl my front/back diamonds, purely because i can pull it off if i hate it.
-RS grill
-I'd like to respray my alloys (scared of wrecking them)(have read guide though)
-Colour code.
-....so basically the usual for a 1.2, just keep it clean and simple.

Pictures: (Sorry for awful quality, when clean will post more).
078.jpg

079.jpg

080.jpg

081.jpg

084.jpg

Last edited: