ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered a tub a P21s

U/R 200
Hopefully get it soon, I think im right in thinking this a last step finishing wax?
is it really good? hopefully use it friday/weekend, & get sum photos up.
Cheers.:)

106 GTi
Good choice. Yeah this is a final step product.

Apply to a panel with a foam applicator and wipe of straight away with a microfiber, easy as pie.

Clio 04 172 Cup
Yea for sure it is! I just covered the whole car and the buffed it off with megs microfibre cloths I used a couple a cloths as they got a bit saturated.

Clio 04 172 Cup
Yea for sure it is! I just covered the whole car and the buffed it off with megs microfibre cloths I used a couple a cloths as they got a bit saturated.

Clio 04 172 Cup

Clio 04 172 Cup

Monaco Blue Mk2
lol at mini ripper going for it there!

Pistol Pete, do you mind me asking where you orderd it from and how much? Being a tight b*****d i'm trying to find the cheapest place.

106 GTi
Think it is pretty much the same price everywhere, Alex at Serious Performance sells it if you joining up CS members get 10%