ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just picked up a ph1 in black

197 ff albi
my mate has a black ph2 and theres millions of ph2s in bridgend and i loved my mates ph2 so i bought this this little number 58k, great condition for a bargain of 2700, weitec coilovers, pro-speed decat back, ktec strut brace,k-tec carbon fibre engine cover, momo 300mm steering wheel, so far all ive done is fit 501 led sidelights and hids, wot you guys think:

Photo0238_001.jpg

Photo0224.jpg

Photo882M_001.jpg

Photo0229_001.jpg

197 ff albi
Nice.

The reg plate is a nice touch too.

i thought that and i checked on hpi and it came from factory with it,

thanks for all the positive comments guys, much appreciated, im thinking white wheels,badges and mirrors, done lots but for good reason it looks the danglies

Storm Grey 200
i thought that and i checked on hpi and it came from factory with it,

thanks for all the positive comments guys, much appreciated, im thinking white wheels,badges and mirrors, done lots but for good reason it looks the danglies

Wow, thats pretty lucky!

Storm Grey 200
i know lol, ive posted elsewhere with little luck but has anyone sprayed the innards of the ph1 lights? im thinking white or matt black

Yeah someone has done it, cant remember the name, looks shonky imo.

His were white and didn't look good black could look ok

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Will check out the photos when I get home .. presume they are on Facebook as I can't see them at work !

Good news on the Ph1 though .. I've had mine for nearly a year and I don't think I've ever seen another on the road (apart from meets and the numpty who made me buy mine who has one) !

Enjoy :)

PS .. black car + black wheels = win :)

/Giraffe

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Home now ... photos look good ! Nice and standard with a nice drop too :)

Only issue I have with the Ph1 is that the 15's look too small when they are a contrasting colour ... disguise it, and it's 100x better IMO !

See here

:approve:

197 ff albi
Home now ... photos look good ! Nice and standard with a nice drop too :)

Only issue I have with the Ph1 is that the 15's look too small when they are a contrasting colour ... disguise it, and it's 100x better IMO !

See here

:approve:

think i just did a sex wee, that looks amazing, if i go black wheels i cant help but fall for the td 1.2s