ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just played on a x360 ..

MKIII 138
was pretty cool controler reminded me of the game cubes, funky box looks mile sore stylish than the boxy xbox.. played brothers in arms..

deecnt grafics and smooth motion. but i think if your to appreciate the realism of the gfx you need a flat screen i.e lcd that can do 720p via component or Vga other wise its mostly wasted.

anyway looks mint and there was some nice realistic effects in there

MKIII 138
.. played at my local choices, will be visiting there a few times this weekend to rent DVD and play again lol

Mk1 16v
so when are these ou then? must be getting prettty close now if shops have a full real working version??

Yaris Hybrid
Can't wait, two weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!

I am expecting the graphics to be almost as good as my PC but with easy to set up 5.1 support and a decent online gaming system! I am getting PGR3, not planning on getting anything else for a while.

MKIII 138
dunno m8 but was shocked, 2nd of december i think.. but you have to pre order, thing is my local choices is huge and new and its about five mins away from where i live in my small ikle town didnt expect to see it in there lol, kicked some teenager off and played for 10mins..

Nippy white cup
Check out Robs (Flaming Monkey) post...ordered his the day after it was allowed and the firm have told him his won`t be in the 1st batch!!

Chris

Yaris Hybrid
I think how many good games will be available is the question!

Mine was 300 and a bit with a game. I ordered a couple of hours after they first became available for preorder and just about got one for launch.

I am surprised by that, I think more so than ever scum bag market speculators played a part by buying them all up with no intention of playing it themselves.

Same will happen with the PS3, you won't be able to buy one on launch but loads will be going on ebay....

£280 for the proper version, and about 15 games I think at launch!

I think if you live in a smaller place you might have a chance! I went into currys the other day and asked Baz from here about them, he put me on the list, and im the 2nd person! lol

Polo + Micra
Dan said:
£280 for the proper version, and about 15 games I think at launch!

I think if you live in a smaller place you might have a chance! I went into currys the other day and asked Baz from here about them, he put me on the list, and im the 2nd person! lol

i ordered mine from currys online but i aint heard whether i'm/i'm not getting one and it's doing my tits in:mad:

Revels Mum & Sister
Getting mine through my old dear at Asda

She had a word with the Bloke who runs the DVD section. They wont take pre orders but have a quiet word and they may help you out

SLK 350
Don't see the point in buying a console on launch, i made that mistake with the dreamcast and ended up waiting like 2 months before any decents games were released - by which time prices were like £50 lower.

People get far to engrossed in hype :(