ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just took the 182 for its first spin... EML

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
When I took the 182 on a test drive it ran outta petrol lol, then i killed the battery, knightmare lol. Anyway when we got it back running, as I drove it back to the garage, the EML came on. He said it'll be something due to what just happened to the car... and he'd get it sorted.

Picked up the car, gave it one more test, was fine... chucked Clip on there and it came up with a ABS error, but tested it and it was all good. Drove home happy.

Just took it out after buying my TAX and the EML was on again the whole time, but it's driving okay, everything seems perfect! I'll diagnose it again on monday but just wondering if there's any common faults with these I should be aware of?

ValverInBits
02 sensors are quite common and it's good to change the upstream as it often results in improved MPG.
Having said that, they are quite pricey.

ABS sensors are not the most reliable things on clios. Get it clipped again and then decide what to do.