ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k tec exhausts

clio 172
hi guys befor i start this is in no way a stab at k tec! the service i have recieved from the guys is top notch! i have one of the faulty middle boxes but due to lack of funds i dont have the £100 deposit they require so i cant send my middlebox back :dapprove: does anyone know where i can get a replacement middlebox or a suitable replacement im a bit confused i have limited funds at the moment so i feel this may be a case of putting up with the rattle! graham

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You need to give a deposit?? - It's their fcuk up to be frank. I'm surprised david would be asking for a deposit.

clio 172
i need to send them £100 and if it turns out it is a fault on there behalf i get the money back its just the whole problem of getting the middlebox off sending it down to them (as i cant get to k tec) and being without my car for x amount of weeks! again this is not a stab at ktec thought id make that point clear!

Last edited: