ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Racing 172/182 Turbo

Lionel Richie
Its been tried and the throttle bodied car was left for dead on the track. You also seem to be fogetting the small matter of over 250lbs/ft of torque.

David.

you were 1.3 sec quicker round donnington when yoz had a measly 225bhp, a knackered piston ring and no PAS

left for dead is a bit OTT ;)

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Its been tried and the throttle bodied car was left for dead on the track. You also seem to be fogetting the small matter of over 250lbs/ft of torque.

David.

you were 1.3 sec quicker round donnington when yoz had a measly 225bhp, a knackered piston ring and no PAS

left for dead is a bit OTT ;)

Fred, you are awfully paranoid. Who said it was against your car? I was referring to a car with more than 225bhp.

1.3 secs slower, not bad for the cars first proper track session in road trim and its OK you don't have to remind me of the excuses I still remember them ;)

How did it go "bring on the southerners" if I recall correctly.

David.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Oi.

Dont you two start! We get enough grief as it is on here.

:evil:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I was just kidding too.

Banter for the win, oh and expect a mail soon. (David)

i think stan at apd can do you an itb install for quite a bit under 4k all in. turbo conversion could probably be done for less than 4k to if you sourced your parts from other places/forums e.t.c

i.e turbo on site = £1k
you can get a new/refurbed one for £700
or a second hand one in good condition for less than £500

same goes for pretty much all of it..

what power n/a would you need to keep up with/beat a 300hp turbo clio?